Skip to main content

Covid-19 Hits the NFL (We still hate Roger Goodell)

The NFL has now become the final sport of the four major US Sports to have contracted Covid-19.  As of right now, two active players have tested positive for the virus. Brian Allen (Los Angeles Rams) and Von Miller (Denver Broncos) are the two confirmed players. Who knows, Goodell is probably threatening people around the league with consequences if they confirm they have the virus. Let's admit it, Goodell is an ass hole and this sounds like something he would try to sweep under the rug.

All going well, these two will be done with the virus in a matter of weeks, but if I'm honest, something tells me that slug, Roger Goodell, has a grip on some players and has told them not to speak up so he can keep the show on the road. We've already been told that Goodell won't postpone the NFL Draft, risking a lot of crap for team staff and we know Donald Trump has told him that there shouldn't be a delay in the season, so it wouldn't surprise me if this absolute dog of a commissioner is holding back some players from talking about their results.


Evil Roger Goodell (@Roger_Baddell) | Twitter
"This big."
- Roger Goodell

I'm not saying I think there are more positive tests, I genuinely hope that this virus pisses off and leaves us all alone, but I genuinely don't trust that orange-faced entitled scumbag named Roger Goodell. He is an absolute disgrace to the NFL, the sport of Football and, really, sports in general. He is not our commissioner. He is a man in control of something he has no idea about. Let's look forward to his retirement.

Best of luck to Brian Allen and Von Miller, though. We hope y'all are good.

#FireGoodell





Comments

Trending by Yammer House

Mark Richardson: A Great Kiwi Embarrassment

New Zealand has had a pretty good bout against Coronavirus and arguably has made the best response out of every country in the world. Jacinda Ardern, love her or hate her, has made a pretty good effort out of this all and I think we can drop political colours to acknowledge it, but there are those arrogant morons who refuse to acknowledge any of what has been done is good, and one of those people is named Mark Richardson. Mark, to his credit, contributed a lot to the success of New Zealand Cricket in his days of playing, but beyond that, I'm not sure we can count hosting The Block NZ as any sizable success for him, I mean that show was only good for what? One season? But yeah, he's alright when it comes to cricket and I'll give him that much before I absolutely do what needs to be done. "NEEEEOOM" - Mark Richardson For some reason, Mark Richardson seems to think he is some national icon that is loved by everyone, but realistically, he is a retired...

Two Months Without The NBA

It has now been two months since Adam Silver decided the NBA would go on hiatus because of the Coronavirus after Rudy Gobert was announced as the first positive test the league had. This was found out moments before the start of a game where the Utah Jazz would play the Thunder in Oklahoma City. Since then, the league has not been able to return and Adam Silver has made no comment on where or when the NBA could return to finish the season.  This man saved the NBA by doing his job. There have been a lot of rumours about when the NBA could return and where it would be held, but Shaq came to comment and essentially said, "scrap the season." This is pretty logical if you read into his comment, especially because of people like Rudy Gobert who love to treat Corona like it's some sort of joke. Who's laughing now, Rudy? You told a kid who roasted you about it to "go to school" even though schools are shut, you numb nut. Don't joke about it if you can't hand...

A New Quarterback and New Uniforms for New England.

The New England Patriots are set to release new uniforms soon. Our old friend Tom grew old of New England, so he moved to Tampa Bay to work under Bucs Head Coach, Bruce Arians. I don't know why Tom left. If I was him, I wouldn't have left the Pats. Bill Belichick, in my eyes, is a more competent coach and the Patriots are a better team for Tom. But hey, if he wants to go, he can go. Belichick and Brady These new uniforms should hopefully look amazing. They've worn the same boring crap for years with little to no change. There is something about Boston that makes them like wearing the same uniforms year after year... I mean look at the Celtics, that same colour grouping since, probably their first game in history. The Redsox are no better, but it's not often you see many major changes in MLB uniforms. The Bruins also don't make an overwhelming amount of change to their uniforms. Boston is, though, a big sports city. I don't know what the Patriots are tr...