Skip to main content

Trump's Conference with League Commissioners (Goodell is a MORON)

President Donald Trump held a conference call with the commissioners of a number of major US Sporting Leagues including Adam Silver (NBA), Rob Manfred (MLB), Gary Bettman (NHL) and the walking tumour that is Roger Goodell (NFL).

Adam Silver (NBA), is still wanting to crown a champion for the current season with many rumours going around including one where all games would be played in Las Vegas to limit the travel for teams and therefore slowing the spread of COVID-19. Commissioner Silver has said that the league would need an "all clear" from leading health officials before any return could be made.

I want to talk about Roger Goodell though... That pointless piece of crap that controls the National Football League. This completely money-driven, careless and purely disgraceful piece of work has told the teams in the league that they need to be ready to conduct the draft as usual even though facilities are shut through to April the 8th at least with the draft being held on the 23rd this month.

If risking the health of the teams and really the way the draft will be done wasn't bad enough, this absolute dog warned teams that if they complain or publicly criticize his decision, they'll be punished, so now they not only have to go to a Draft that shouldn't even be happening but if they even think about complaining, this piece of crap wants to punish them. This money-hungry piece of crap is fully showing that he is not interested in the long-lasting safety of this league. He is purely trying to benefit from the biggest televised show on earth. He needs to learn from some of his peers like Adam Silver. Commissioner Silver cut his own and other top NBA executives salaries because of the financial impacts of COVID-19, not his lower-earning colleagues.

My NFL Game Pass runs out in July, and I won't be renewing it. You can catch me watching Hockey or something. I won't be funding his fake tan anymore.


#FireGoodell

NFL Shield Fathead Giant Removable Decal

Comments

Trending by Yammer House

Philadelphia Sports: A Cry For Help

Philadelphia has a lot to cry about. I'm not talking about the fact they live in Philadelphia, I mean, of course, the 76ers, the Flyers, the Phillies and, of course, the NFL version of the Cavs... Those pathetic Eagles. I mean I love Philly sports, but if we're being realistic, the best thing we have going for us right now is the Flyers. The Flyers, as of right now, are sixth in the league, a very strong showing. In terms of the eastern conference, they're fourth. This is pretty good for Philadelphia. We are being shown some legitimate athleticism. I mean... I don't support the Flyers, I support the Winnipeg Jets and I'm proud to say that, even though the Hockey stinks. But the Flyers are a really good product at the moment. They're three points ahead of the Penguins which is arguably just as important than winning the Cup. Besides, whenever Philly win anything (eyes on you Eagles), they become the most moronic excuses for athletes we have ever seen. About t...

KG Wants The Seattle Supersonics Back?

Kevin Garnett, the 2020 Hall of Fame inductee, has said he wants to bring the Sonics back to Seattle. I would love to see the Sonics back in the league. I think Seattle is a great place to have an NBA Team. I would take a small-mid market team with no clue what it's doing and has no chance with where it is right now and put them in Seattle and call them the Supersonics. But what team would I get rid of in the current league to put them in Seattle? I'm not taking into consideration the divisions and conferences, this is purely my fantasy at the moment. But I think you need one absolute excuse of a team for this to work and for nobody in the league to really mind that much. So, I look at who is at the bottom of the league. This leaves Golden State and Minnesota from the west and Atlanta and Cleveland from the east. I'm not going to move the Warriors because they have a solid team when they're all healthy and have a solid future ahead of them. T-Wolves are a team I don...

Before COVID-19: The Philadelphia 76ers

It is no secret that I am a big fan of the Philadelphia 76ers. I trusted Sam Hinkey and what he tried with "The Process" and a third-place finish in the East (51-31) for 2018-19 was exactly what everyone wanted for Philadelphia but after quite possibly the regular season we all wanted, our postseason was over after one clutch shot from Kawhi Leonard. To get over how butt-hurt everyone was after that game seven loss, everyone's attention turned to the 2019-20 NBA Season. The preseason that saw the 76ers dominate everyone they faced until they decided to roll over and die against the Wizards, so hopes were pretty high for what was looking to be a successful season. The first game of the season saw Philly beat Boston 107-93, a good showing that pleased a Wells Fargo Center crowd in Philadelphia. The next two games were played on the road against Detroit and Atlanta which anyone with any sense would think these would be relatively easy for an 'all-star' team like th...